We offer a wide selection of contact lenses including disposable soft contact, bifocal/multifocal, toric, and colored lenses. Whether you wear daily, weekly or monthly disposables, or conventional (vial) lenses, check out our selection of lenses that fit your needs.
A good contact lens fit starts with a thorough eye exam to ensure the most up-to-date prescription and rule out any pre-existing conditions that could interfere with contact lens wear.
We will determine the best fitting lens based on your lifestyle needs, the shape and health of your eye. In most cases, you'll have the opportunity to try lenses on the same day as your exam. You can even go home with a few samples before making a final decision.
We follow up the initial fitting and then make any necessary changes in fit or materials to get you the best possible fit. We teach all our patients proper contact lens care and also possible consequences if proper care is not taken. Then we continue with long-term follow-up to monitor the condition of the lenses and to ensure that proper hygiene is being maintained.
DAILIES TOTAL1® FROM ALCON
DAILIES TOTAL1® contact lenses are the first and only Water Gradient Contact Lenses.
- DAILIES TOTAL1® is the perfect choice when looking for both superior comfort and breathability.
- After a 4 week comfort rating clinical study, on a scale of 1 to 10 with 1=poor and 10=excellent, the average subjective rating stayed well above a 9 even after the end of the day!
- Patients that really suffer from contact lens related dryness will love DAILIES TOTAL1
- Patients that have difficulty tolerating sustained contact lens wear will notice the difference.
- Silicone hydrogel material with low water content delivers superior oxygen transmissibility
- Ultrasoft, hydrophilic surface gel is designed to offer exceptional lubricity
- Contact lenses contain phosphatidylcholine, an ingredient also found in natural tears.